December 29, 2011

And in the beginning...

One of my New Year’s resolutions is to create a blog. I don't know why I feel the need to create one; I just do. It has been pretty overwhelming lately. I guess I just want to share with who ever wants to see, the things I do that are crafty or otherwise neat.   I am an avid ‘Pinterst’-er. I love all the crazy cool ideas on there. There are so many things that I see on there that I would love to be able to do. So with that in mind, I am going to document what I do. Hopefully they come out so I have lots to blog about.

I am a crafty person. I can do just about anything that I have the patience to do. I am not a patient person. I get bored with current projects so I tend to have many things going on at once.

Currently, I am in the process of making washcloths; cotton washcloths with colored boarders. They are turning out very pretty but I’ve made all of five of them and have about 35 more to make. Oey! I have hats for both babies and adults to make. I have a baby afghan and an afghan to make for my friends birthday in November (really early on this one) to hammer out.

I am redesigning my personal collection of recipes, well really how I orgainze them; I really love to cook and will probably post some of my personal recipes as well as other I have found that are amazing.

What else….

I also sew and have a bunch of fabric to play with.

I hope to post something new thing every week but I am not holding my breath on this goal so I will post as often as I can; or at least as often as I finish something new. I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to blogging so I am going to start following some of the neat-o blogs I have found and will work on getting better.

So here it goes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment